One of the most compelling conspiracies to me is the Apollo Moon Missions. I have seen a lot of information on different theories of how or why they
could be fake and here is my take on it. Granted some of these are circumstantial or opinonated, but as they say where there’s smoke there’s fire and
with this much smoke there has to be a fire somewhere.
1. Moon landing tapes got erased, NASA admits
Lost and then recreated. Sorry, that’s suspicious to me.
2. NASA Has Lost Hundreds of Its Moon Rocks, New Report Says
3. Why would they lose moon rocks? Maybe because they’re fake?
Moon rock’ given to Holland by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin is fake
4. Nasa didn’t provide a feed of moon landing video, the news media had to film it from a TV screen! This is very suspicious to me, very
5. There are no flaws in the moon pictures. Going through radiation, heat and subzero temperatures yet the film all made it back in pristine
condition? There aren’t even some blurry pictures that you might expect. Extremely suspicious.
6. Dangerous stunts on the moon. Golfing, running, jumping on the moon? If you traveled to one of the deadliest places in the universe and the only
thing keeping you alive was some layers of cloth and a helmet would you risk instant death by cavorting around like a 12 year old? Or a slower death
by using up your oxygen? Not to mention most of the astronauts were ex military people who would be more serious and methodical than acting like
7. Astronauts differing accounts of viewing stars from the moon.
8. Strange moon pictures. I am not a photographic expert, but it sure looks to me like the background and foreground on many of the pictures are two
different pictures spliced together, or made with a backdrop, like Stanley Kubric is famous for using in 2001 a Space Odessey. In this picture you
have the foreground, then you have a mountain in the background that looks like it was filmed from 50 or 100 miles away. Maybe it was, filmed from a
probe and then that photo used as a backdrop in a studio?
9. Disney has a giant moon surface set that the descent could have been filmed with. The capsule descent footage sure looks like a model to me. I
can’t find a link to this but I saw a video once of the huge moonscape with a camera boom in front of it for filming moon footage.
10. How did they travel at thousands of miles an hour to reach the moon, then slow down enough so that they could descend and land without flipping
over, then after redocking speed back up to get back to earth in the same amount of time as the trip out when they had a giant Saturn rocket to get
the up to speed?